[EKStationers] Re: Quarterly Reports due

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 11:37:14 CST 2007

Congratulations!! Well deserved :)

Elwynne

  Here's one more news item from Ivyeinrust and Bhakail! I was waiting to see if she would mention it, but am pleased and proud to boast on her behalf instead... :)

  Livia Petralia received her Award of Arms last week at Noisemakers/Bardic Championships, in part due to her hard work and dedication in promoting bookbinding and book arts in our area -- which effort was specifically commended (if I'm remembering correctly!) in court.

            -Sabine