[EKStationers] Ekstationers Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Thu May 31 22:01:09 CDT 2007

THanks :)

And thanks for the great post on doings up your way!  We're working on clearing stuff out of the print shop so that it's usable as a print shop this summer... had a loom in there for a while, but Lyle's cleaned and assembled it, so now it's in the studiolo.  More cleaning to follow, as time permits.

The possible press project sounds especially cool.

Elwynne