[EKStationers] Stress, Birka, Classes at Hrim Schola

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Sat Jan 19 16:39:48 CST 2008

Hi Kayleigh,

Eek, three! Sorry, I was asked to do one, but between PT for the shoulder and trying to get ready for Birka as a merchant, I'm low on time and energy still (and actually, not terribly ready for Birka....)

Next presentation will be at Spring Coronation, as usual.  Either bookmarks or cards would be great!

Cheers,

Elwynne
  Hi Elwynne!

  *Three* scrolls, actually. :) One is already complete, save for filling recently-approved Arms after completion. The other two are in various stages of completion, due to delays from househunting and wedding stress. Otherwise, I am looking forward to getting together with everyone at Birka again!

  I meant to ask....

  My student, Anastasia Heinrich, is looking for ideas for projects to work on in-between scrolls. I was going to assign her some bookmarks or cards, but thought it was too close to Birka for her to achieve this. Can you give us an advance notice of the presentation of gifts for TRH during their reign, and I'll give her some homework to do? :D

  Thank you, and see you soon!

  --Kayleigh

      Is everyone too stressed out by other things in life and doesn't have time for making things?  Kayleigh, I know you have a scroll due at Birka, so no going and feeling guilty!