[EKStationers] Stress, Birka, Classes at Hrim Schola

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Sat Jan 19 16:53:00 CST 2008

>Yeah, Elwyne, pretty busy. :-)
>
>One scroll for Birka, and two backlogs for birka.  One is finished, one is
near completion, and the
>other just started.  Weeee.....
>
>And I just finished a set for King's and Queen's.  This is a busy time for
some reason.

>And work has been, well, icky.
>
>Nataliia (still here, lurking mostly)

Ah, another busy scribe.... sorry to hear work's been icky.  I'm at home
doing PT half the time still (surgery Nov. 21 on rt. shoulder), getting back
into weaving a little, trying to get back into painting, and very slowly
moving stuff we have stored in the sugarhouse into the barn or the apartment
before sugaring season.... which isn't really until mid/late February, but I
figured if we started now, we might be done by then.  Still re-building my
endurance, so Lyle has to deal with my suddenly tiring out at times as I try
to figure out how much energy I actually have and how much the shoulder is
going to take for healing. At least it's my off-hand ;)

Oh, wait, did you know we moved?  Hey everybody, we're still in
Bergental/Western Mass., but now we're in Lyle's hometown of Ashfield,
living in the 2nd floor apartment over his folks. Sold the house in Holyoke
and everything.

Hope work chills out soon!

Cheers,
Elwynne