[EKStationers] Stress, Birka, Classes at Hrim Schola

Barb Peshkin elsadelyon at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 23:06:43 CST 2008

Greetings,

In between being a nurse for my husband and son, who both had surgery recently, I'm doing a scroll for Birka. I'm also planning on teaching a class locally on making a "paper bag" book-with plans on doing a soft binding class later. It'll be great once warmer weather is here with lots going on outside!!

Have a great time, all,
Elsa de Lyon