[EKStationers] Stress, Birka, Classes at Hrim Schola

Susan Kell susan_kell at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 10:36:18 CST 2008

Hi all!

Well, I continue to book myself over-busy with stuff not related to the
Stationers' Guild; sorry!

I'm currently preparing for merchanting at Birka (my wares include some
scribal supplies), I just spent 3 days embroidering at Plimoth Plantation
( http://www.plimoth.org/embroidery-blog/ ), and I have several other fun
and work deadlines, and a vacation trip, coming up.

I'll play with y'all when I can... 8-)

Warm wishes,
Ygraine