[EKStationers] suggestion...

manerva1018 at aol.com manerva1018 at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 10:52:31 CST 2008

I know I have done a couple of scrolls and have been working hard on my Northern Lights enteries, one is to be a book, but I won't have one to give at birka.

Might I suggest an alternative, and please stop me if I am asking a lot cause it might be just a crazy time to do it I have never been to one. How about changing our dates to the April Corination each year. We can do one presentation with two "baskets' one for the outgoing king/queen and one for the incoming king/queen. If we do this every year we will hit all the royals and not skip over reigns by just presenting at 12th night or birka. Plus we know both sets of royals will be there.

Smiles,
Heather Rose MacGordon