[EKStationers] suggestion...

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Sun Jan 20 21:51:45 CST 2008

>Might I suggest an alternative, and please stop me if I am asking a lot cause it might be just a crazy time to do it I have never been to one. How about changing our dates to the April Corination each year. We can do one presentation with two "baskets' one for the outgoing king/queen and one for the incoming king/queen. If we do this every year we will hit all the royals and not skip over reigns by just presenting at 12th night or birka. Plus we know both sets of royals will be there.

>Smiles,
>Heather Rose MacGordon

It's certainly worth talking about the dates. Currently it's been two presentations, one at EK 12th Night and one at Spring Coronation.  This way the royalty had a chance to either keep some of the gifts or, as I suspect was more usual, give them as gifts to other folks. Some may even have made it to other kingdoms, although I wouldn't know -- that's just the nature of giving gifts.

We could also consider giving at each of the coronations, which would put the presentations further apart and give more breathing space for making things.

Elwynne