[EKStationers] Ekstationers Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Callender, Gina callenderg at coned.com
Fri Apr 10 12:45:41 CDT 2009

Greetings all,

Life has been pretty busy for me as well.  I am working on a special
project at work and am there all the time.  In my copious spare time, I
am taking a silk screen class...which has been fun, but I haven't been
utilizing the studio time b/c of work.  So I'm having fun, but wish I
could have more.

On another note, I'm working on my friend's ketubah...Jewish wedding
scroll.  It's 16 X 20...Lady Clodagh did the illumination and I am doing
the English and Hebrew calligraphy.

Other than that...pretty quiet.  When I get some of my prints online, I
will email you a link.

Hope everyone else is well.

Best,
Li