[EKStationers] Ekstationers Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Barb Peshkin elsadelyon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 19:27:14 CDT 2009

Greetings,

Life absolutely has been crazy. I just got laid off from our Arts Council job due to funding losses yesterday : ( Anyway, it won't stop me from going to Pennsic. I'm still involved with the various arts organizations in our area. I've been working on an illuminated alphabet, and I'm going to teach some children about illuminated letters. I've recently done a couple of scrolls. I'm always busy, as I'm sure everyone else is, too. Maybe I'll see some of you at Southern Region War Practice at the end of this month.

Enjoy,
Elsa de Lyon