[EKStationers] East Kingdom Stationers Company

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:53:57 CST 2011

OK, we've got a couple of good suggestions.

I like the idea of a Stationers event.  Maybe we could also try for a
Stationers track at an EKU.

Raffaella, are you talking about a Spring or Fall Crown?

At some point I'd like to reinstitute the Company's gifts to the Crown, but
I want to make sure that we are getting more from the activity than just a
little bit of name recognition.  If, for instance, the gifts came out of a
Stationers series of workshops, I think that that would be better.

Lyle