[EKStationers] East Kingdom Stationers Company

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 09:05:22 CST 2011

Spring Crown, Saturday, May 7 - I've seen the site, it's fantastic! There is limited space under roof, with access to water and electric, as well as space to set up tents and tables. They are doing a whole medieval market faire, and would love to have artisans set up shop and show off their skills.  If anyone is interested, let me know what you need and I'll get you a space reserved

-Raff