[EKStationers] newcomer

Nicole buttercupgiraffe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:40:43 CDT 2013

I have yet to find any great diversion of the history of the book in
Wales.  Anyone else?

The British Library offers these options for further research on the book
trade in Wales pre-1700: http://www.bbti.bham.ac.uk/results.htm

This book, (link to the electronic copy
online<http://books.google.com/books?id=ifBtWBNknSQC&lpg=PA147&ots=78e2SgklEP&dq=bookbinding%20wales%20sixteenth%20century&pg=PA147#v=onepage&q&f=false>),
also shares a lot of information: ABHB: Annual Bibliography of the History
of the Printed Book and Libraries

Plus more at The National Library of
Wales<http://www.bbti.bham.ac.uk/results.htm>and the University
of Wales' online