[EKStationers] newcomer

lindafowens at netzero.net lindafowens at netzero.net
Wed Apr 3 11:19:08 CDT 2013

Lyle, I'm not sure who is being addressed in your question. At present I know little about old Welsh books, but I hope my friend Nancy Bond (who wrote A String in thr Harp) can give me some advice--she attended library school in Wales in the late 60's or early 70's, I think.  later, Linda/Luisa  PS My own SCA studies will be in calligraphy and German and French languages, I think.  Plus tutoring David/Huw in baking.