[EKStationers] Fwd: [SHARP-L] Exhibition: Piel sobre tabla

lindafowens at netzero.com lindafowens at netzero.com
Thu Mar 14 09:12:59 CDT 2013

Dear All, I applied to the Stationers' Guild just before my SCA membership (renewal after a lapse of about 30 years) was processed and approved.  What do I have to do to get approval to become a member of your guild?--I believe I sent in a sort of resume a few weeks or months ago but was told I was not yet a member.  Do you need slides or photos?  Linda Owens  aka Luisa von Farnemwald  (spellings may vary).