[EKStationers] Joining the Guild

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:39:27 CDT 2013

Ah, joining the Company at this point is simply a matter of saying, "Can I
join the Company?", and we say, "Sure!"  We don't have an formal approval
process for that.

I think the confusion may be with joining this email list, rather than
joining the Guild itself.  Your email address is not subscribed to this
list.  To do so, try using the list website:

There is a section there for subscribing to the list.  You have to be
subscribed to the email list normally to post to it.

I will note that the list is currently _very_ low volume, but hopefully we
can change that soon.

Regards,
Lyle FitzWilliam
Master of the Company