[EKStationers] Joining the Guild

Heather Gray heathergray63 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 17:24:36 CDT 2013

Hi Linda/Luisa,

Glad you are interested in joining EK Stationers and joining this list!

You do not have to be a member of the SCA to join this list, actually.  All
you have to do is go to the Subscription Page that Lyle posted, and sign
up.  Unfortunately none of us can do that for you -- all of the email lists
that are run through the EK web site work this way.  Until then, he has to
approve each of your messages individually. Hopefully you can make your way
through the Subscription Page, as he and I are on the road quite a bit.  I
left the URL for the page attached below :)

Cheers,

Elwynne