[EKStationers] SCA Newbie looking for East Kingdom A&S activities!

Aziza Mojalled azmojalled.sca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:46:02 CDT 2013

Hello everyone,
Long time artist and new Scadian. My friends are into the fighty parts of
SCA, but I've taken more of an interest to furthering my study of
traditional book arts and paper making.
I hang out primarily in the Shire of the Rusted Woodlands, where to be
honest there's not a ton of A&S stuff going on, let alone book arts and
printmaking. Hoping to meet scadians with similar interest nearby, or who
have advice and guidance available at least through the internet.

ARTS I ENJOY:
Paper making
Bookbinding
Printmaking- woodcut, intaglio (drypoint & etching)
Instagram photo: http://instagr.am/p/TZEdaHHvuC (I post a lot of process
photos on my instagram.)

Hope there's someone here who I can connect with!

Aziza Mojalled (aka Amanda)