[EKStationers] newcomer

lindafowens at netzero.com lindafowens at netzero.com
Sat Mar 30 10:25:16 CDT 2013

Markesa, Please extend my new SCA name to Lyle--I'm having truble with my Internet lately and it can't be fixed until next week at the earliest.  I am trying to get on his list and into this guild, plus I have much experience making books and paper.  Please relay to him that my real time  name is Linda Owens and my SCA name is Luisa von Farnemwald.    I can send him my SCA number if needed.  I have rejoined after about a 30-year lapse, as has my husband David  and my son Greg Owens and his family.  Thanks, Linda/Luisa