[EKStationers] newcomer

Lyle H. Gray lylefitzw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 17:34:09 CDT 2013

Luisa,

I don't know what more I can tell you -- this is an open email list (you
don't have to be an SCA member to be part of the this list), provided that
you have used the subscription page to actually subscribe to the list.

The subscription page is at
http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/ekstationers -- just go to
that web page, fill in the fields under "Subscribing to EKStationers", and
go from there.

People have to subscribe themselves to this list -- I don't do that.  If I
did, it would mean that I would have to set your password as well, and I
really don't want to know what it is.

There _may_ be a way to subscribe by sending a blank email message to
ekstationers-subscribe at lists.gallowglass.org, but I can't verify that at
this point.

Lyle