[EKStationers] Fwd: [SCA-BINDERS] Artisan's Village

lindafowens at netzero.net lindafowens at netzero.net
Thu May 7 19:57:59 CDT 2015

Lyle, It sounds great, but we have been going up to our cottage in NH  [ beyond Concordia, but no longer snowy] when we can.  I haven't made a lot of paper in a while, just using up what I have stored or making collages from leftovers.  Or non-period stuff, like bananas from banana stickers or teapots from tea-tags. Mainly watching Dr.Quinn on DVD's.  OH, I did make that book from a picture you sent me of a Medieval book that opened from 6 sides, Mine opened from 8 sides and had old family stories inside. I should have made copies to exhibit.   But my Welsh baker husband's persona did make a few scone-like roll recipes, and we make a delish Dundee fruit cake.  Hoping to get to some more SCA events, LInda Owens  PS My son Greg and his wife Daphne are very active lately, as are their kids.