[EKStationers] Artisan's Village

lindafowens at netzero.net lindafowens at netzero.net
Fri May 8 07:23:31 CDT 2015

My Lady, I am sorry to inform you that my beloved husband and I will be busy that weekend, but please let us know if there will be a similar event in the future.  I do not have a backlog to send for exhibition at this time, alas.  Sincerely, Linda Owens aka Luisa von Farnemwald, Barony of the Bridge.