[Sca-librarians] Re: Plea for off-topic advice

Mary Haselbauer mary_m_haselbauer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 11:53:59 CDT 2004

At my library we just hired a new director. Two thirds
of the applicants we interviewed had a background that
included art or achival experience. We went with the
one with a good background in computers and no art
experience at all. I work in a medical speciality
association library.

Should we ever try to restart the project of putting
the association's historical documents online it will
likely fall to me, the chich with the BA in Art
History, and not a professional libraian.

Slaine
mka
Mary
Libaray Assistant