[Sca-librarians] Using your Library as an SCA resource

Sally Burnell sburnell at raex.com
Fri Oct 22 01:25:05 CDT 2004

We all know what a fabulous resource a good library is to any SCAdian
dedicated to doing research.

So I'm curious - in what other ways have you library assistants,
librarians and other library enthusiasts out there used your library as
an SCA resource? Did it involve you personally, or were you merely a
facilitator/contact person between the library and your group? If so,
how?

I've worked in a large metropolitan Main Library now for 21 years and
have been trying to figure out ways to make our library a better
overall resource for our local SCA group, so any suggestions would be
most welcome.

Thanks, all,

~Saradwen, Midrealm
mka Sally Burnell, Library Assistant
Akron-Summit County Public Library, Akron, OH