[Sca-librarians] Using your Library as an SCA resource

nshapiro at cwmars.org nshapiro at cwmars.org
Tue Oct 26 20:23:33 CDT 2004

On the other hand, there was the time I told my employer (first full-time
although temporary job) that the reason I wanted these specific days off
was that I was going to War.

"You're what?!"

"I'm gong to War."

"Would you care to elaborate?"
And so I told him about the SCA, and Pennsic, and promised to bring in my
photo album the next day.  Well, I got my permission, and there was a
stream of people to and from my desk for the next couple days.  And they
all said that it was really cool and to be sure to take lots of pictures.
Yup, I was working for Polaroid.  :-)

Ki-lin