[Sca-librarians] "Art Bulletin"

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 17:41:54 CDT 2004

Can someone please tell me if one of the libraries in Maryland -- probably
one of the university libraries or perhaps one of the musuems such as The
Walters -- has the entire series of "The Art Bulletin"?  I have spent two  hours
trying to find this information on-line and thought I'd maintain my little
remaining sanity by asking you wonderful folks.

Many thanks.

Nancy

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)

"This  effervescence that you observe in me is intellectual carbonisation.
Spiritual  rejoicing. An entirely cerebral scintillation."
Josephine Tey, "Daughter of  Time"