[Sca-librarians] FW: [SCA-Herbalist] Library Challenge

Nancy Shapiro NShapiro at rohmhaas.com
Tue Apr 12 20:02:11 CDT 2005

My cousin bakes a chocolate cake and brings it into his local library for
the librarians every National Library Week.  Any one out there from
Wisconsin? <g>

Apologies if this has already hit this list.  (Although if it hasn't, it
ought to have...)

Ki-lin

Forwarded from the baronial listserv Carloingia-net: