[Sca-librarians] Librarians Index to the Internet

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 21 19:29:07 CDT 2005

Ok, here's a heads up.
If you are at all interested in seeing what is out there on the web
that's new
and/or interesting in our field, it may be worth your while to check out
the Librarian's Index to the Internet http://lii.org

This week, they've hit the medieval sites especially, but if you search
by the term 'medieval', you get a nice collection of hits:
http://lii.org/search?m=p&query=medieval&Search=SEARCH+LII.ORG&searchtype=keywords

-- Jenne

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't care what you say / I don't play the same games you play.
...And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more." Phil Collins