[Sca-librarians] meeting at War?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Aug 26 16:59:31 CDT 2005

We quit camping at the War two or more decades ago.
My husband came home and announced no more camping. I found even then that
working in A/C every day at the library didn't make it very easy to go
and camp
when one isn't conditioned to the heat or humidity. I've noticed the
heat the past two years I've been. Of course certain medications make
it worse too. Ah, when we were young, healthy, and not on meds for
arthritis and allergies and then again once upon a time I could walk
places too.

Having been off and on since PW IV (now that was rain)
I also am afraid that I still prefer the war experience as it used to be
when it was only
a weekend or 4 or 5 days and perhaps 1000 people.
We kinda did the best of the war experience even now. Choose to go for 4
nights
and then leave. But for 2005-2008 we'll be home because high school
starts with practices
the first week of August. No getting around that until the son graduates.

Johnnae
Maybe I am just getting old or I've been around too long.