[Sca-librarians] Re: Question

Scott Briggs ScottB at uri.edu
Mon Aug 29 12:53:14 CDT 2005

Just my opinion here not necessarily the best way to do things.
My thought is if yes to #1 than for #2 Make a notation "Previously
published under pseudonym".

Noble Librarians!

Greetings from Solveig! I have several questions which I hope that you can
help me with. Several people have been insisting that I should publish my
pamphlet on Japanese names under my mundane name instead of my society name
as I have been doing. Here are the questions:

1. Should I do it?
2. If I do switch to mundane name on the thing, how should previous
publication history under SCA name be indicated?

Thank you very much!

                                                                         Your
Humble Servant
                                                                         Solveig