[Sca-librarians] RE: Weird question (Marc Carlson)

Buckner, Anne Anne.Buckner at eu.dodea.edu
Thu Dec 8 08:32:59 CST 2005

More details about the collection/problems might be helpful...

   2. Weird question (Marc Carlson)

Message: 2

  I've recently gotten what they claim is a promotion (but seems more like a
new form of punishment to me) and been moved into a department where I have
a  really steep learning curve.  Are there any Special Collections
librarians who have any suggestions on where to look for information?

  I'm ok with simple things, like "don't set fire to the old books and
  manuscripts", but beyond that, things are looking murky :)

Marc/Diarmaid

End of Sca-librarians Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1