[Sca-librarians] Looking for a few books

Solveig Throndardottir nostrand at acm.org
Sat Dec 10 17:25:35 CST 2005

Noble Librarians!

Greetings from Solveig!

I am looking for North American libraries which might have the
following books:

奈良朝食生活の研究    日本史学研究叢書
Narachou Seikatsu no Kenkyuu

ISBN: 464202039X

日本古代食事典
Nippon Kodai Shokuji Jiten

ISBN: 4887213301

食からみた日本史
Shoku kara mita Nippon Shi

ISBN: 4895792188

食の百科事典
Shoku no hyakka jiten

ISBN: 4404015577

A while back I was chided about not providing titles. This time I did.
Please understand that I have seen the identical book show up under
several listing on Worldcat simply because people transliterated the
title differently. Regardless, I am trying to see if can get a look at
these titles more cheaply by visiting a library or by importing them.
This can be a bit difficult as at least one of the titles is out of
print. Sadly, I do not currently have access to Worldcat, and must ask
your help. Regardless, I hope that one of you can try looking these up
and see whether they are in North America. Thank you very much.
									Your Humble Servant
									Solveig Throndardottir
									Amateur Scholar

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.	| Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur  |
| deMoivre Institute		| Carolingia Statis Mentis Est             |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org	| mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org              |
| the trash by my email filters.                                       |