[Sca-librarians] RE: Looking for a few books (Solveig Throndardottir)

Buckner, Anne Anne.Buckner at eu.dodea.edu
Mon Dec 12 08:15:40 CST 2005

 You might also try contacting those members of the Kingdom of the West who
are currently located in Okinawa and Japan, the libraries they have access
to MIGHT have those books in the collections and they might be able to make
some photocopies of pages.

(You can also scan the Kangi/kata kana and send them a pdf file so that the
words don't come out so strange as they did in my message)