[Sca-librarians] Advice requested for SCA book author

POdonn5592 at aol.com POdonn5592 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 13:39:43 CST 2005

Greetings. I am the author of a new book about the SCA, The Knights Next Door: Everyday People Living Middle Ages Dreams. I am hoping that many libraries will carry the book, particularly since the SCA has a large crowd of low-budget participants. However, because I self-published through a print-on-demand company, the library publications I have found will not consider it for review.

Can any of you suggest ways to bring this book to the attention of the others in your field.

Thank you,

Patrick O'Donnell/Mael Patraic macDomnaill
Author of The Knights Next Door
www.knightsnextdoor.com