[Sca-librarians] Advice requested for SCA book author

Jane Lowry emilielise at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:06:09 CST 2005

>  However, it being self-published, and having no reviews, will make it
>harder to sell to librarians.

I tried, really I did. Since Darkyard is featured highly in the book, I
stressed that it would have a great deal of local interest. Still have no
explanation as to why I didn't get the book....will try talking to my boss.
BUT since we just lost  two supervisors, and are about to lose our payroll
guy, I'm thinking her mind might not be on it. It was purchased by several
people in the Detroit area....maybe you need to think about doing a book
signing somewhere?

Lady Em,
MKA
Jane Lowry,
Reference Librarian,
The William P. Faust Public Library of Westland. (Michigan)