[Sca-librarians] Knights Next Door discussion cont.

Susan Henry susanhenry_46 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 06:12:49 CST 2005

The selectors at my medium-sized public libraries pay
great attention to books that are reviewed in the local
papers as those are VERY likely to be requested by
our customers.

So, a good way to help your cause would be to get whoever
reviews books in the local papers to review it.

If there are local bookstores that review books in their
newsletters or on their websites, get it reviewed there, too.

And, my selectors say that getting it cataloged on OCLC
will be a big help and I see that you have done that.

Good luck!

Rosanore of Redthorn
aka Susan G. Henry, Supervisor of Cataloging and Processing
                    at the St. Paul Public Library