[Sca-librarians] Some info on Leatherworking please

mauramc4880 at aol.com mauramc4880 at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 13:31:18 CST 2005

Hello,

I have a patron here who is making a scabbard for a handmade blade and wants books on leatherworking.  I have searched OCLC and tried ILL's for the few books I found. So far no one is willing to lend anything. Can anyone out there suggest a title,a web site or an SCA publication that I can point my patron to?

I was curious when he asked about the leatherwork books as he was checking out all of our metalworking books, and I had to ask, yes he ,"used to be" in the SCA before he PCSed here to Langley AFB.

Thanks,

Maura MacLeod

mka Cheryl Nabati
Reference Librarian