[Sca-librarians] Some info on Leatherworking please

Anna Troy owly3 at yahoo.se
Thu Nov 10 23:27:44 CST 2005

The best book with medieval knife and scabbard finds
is
"Medieval finds from excavations in London. 1, Knives
and scabbards" by J. Cowgill etc. either the 1987
edition or the 2000 edition. If he, or anyone else is
interested there is also a medieval leather (not only
SCA)that is quite nice at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/medieval-leather/

Anna de Byxe, who has finaly gotten a job with tenure
:-)