[Sca-librarians] Place For Lost Plots?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 11 09:50:04 CDT 2006

Talking to a good children's librarian might work too.
Try to remember plot details, when you read them, was it an older book
or new book, length, difficulty level, etc. Illustrations? Photos?
Paperback/ Hardback?
Did you get them out of a library? It might be that the library still has
the book and that the catalog is online, which means you can perhaps search
for the book yourself. Childrens books can be hit and miss for subject
catlaloguing.
I know my library in Virginia just entered them as A/T entries.
You aren't alone-- lots of people are engaged in reaquiring parts and
pieces of their
earlier years.

Johnnae