[Sca-librarians] Place For Lost Plots?

Lynne Puckett lpuckett at billings.lib.mt.us
Tue Apr 11 11:33:06 CDT 2006

>> Subject: [Sca-librarians] Place For Lost Plots?
>> Hi, all,
>> I've got a problem, and I'm not alone!
>> There are a few books I remember reading when I was younger, but other
>> than the plot, I have little information to go on in order to find a
>> copy.  In talking to others, there are many friends who have the same
>> problem.
>> Do any of you know of a place / elist / website where we can post what
>> info we have, and hope that someone else recognizes it and can give more
>> info?
>>
>> -Carowyn

Somebody mentioned pub-lib, but better lists for this sort of question
would be lib-ref and stumpers, which specialize in obscure
reference-question type stuff. You can find them by doing searches for
libref-l and stumpers-l on Google or other search engine (I'm not on
either one anymore, swamped by volume).

Aletheia Tarimaat
--
L. E. Puckett
Reference & Electronic Systems Librarian