[Sca-librarians] Trebuchet help

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Tue Feb 7 21:37:43 CST 2006

Gurstelle also wrote _Backyard Ballistics.  _Backyard Catapult: How to Build
Your Own_ by Bill Wilson.  My local library has _Catapult: Harry and I Build
A Siege Weapon_ by Jim Paul, which was pretty entertaining.

Surprisingly enough, there doesn't seem to be a Compleat Anachronist
pamphlet on it.

Sites:
The Grey Company Trebuchet Page -
http://members.iinet.net.au/~rmine/gctrebs.html<http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Ermine/gctrebs.html>
Buy a Build-It-Yourself kit:
http://www.builditplayit.com/html/pathfinders.html

Maybe one of these will help.  Have fun!

Ki-lin
Mongoose Information Services - Our motto is "Run and Find Out!"