[Sca-librarians] renaissance english dictionary

Huette von Ahrens hvahrens at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 17:58:58 CDT 2006

There is an OED online, but it isn't free.  It is $295 per year, for which I have
a personal subscription.  If anyone needs a word or words looked up, I will be happy
to do so.  I also have paper copy of OED, but it is harder to type into an e-mail
than just dragging and dropping into a message.

Huette