[Sca-librarians] Archiving maps

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 17 09:13:06 CST 2006

Gaylord also sells supplies.
http://www.gaylord.com/archival_supplies.htm
Some others seem to be:
University Products <http://www.universityproducts.com/>Archival quality
materials for conservation, restoration and preservation.
www.universityproducts.com/
Conservation Resources International, LLC.
<http://www.conservationresources.com/>ARCHIVES, LIBRARY & MUSEUM
PRESERVATION. For over 25 years Conservation Resources International has
proudly delivered the highest quality conservation and ...
www.conservationresources.com/

I don't get the archival catalogs any longer, but I know that
I used to keep files of them at the office for people to go through
when looking for library supplies.
You might call or check with local libraries as to what if any catalogs
they might have on hand.

Johnnae