[Sca-librarians] readers advisory question

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 13 18:09:42 CDT 2007

My husband the engineering professor says maybe it's
*FutureHype*. The Myths of Technology Change. by Bob Seidensticker 1996.

The older title from the mid 1990's that still gets mentioned is
*Why Things Bite Back: Technology and the Revenge of Unintended
Consequences

Try and find out where he got the reference from-- review, paper,
friend, conversation, etc.
Go from there.

I read the question to my husband and he laughed and said
"yeah, it's green and about an inch thick, right?"

Johnna

*