[Sca-librarians] readers advisory question

Matthew R. Smith smith.matthew.robert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:26:57 CDT 2007

Greetings,

As an academic librarian I don't receive many readers advisory-type
questions.  I would be gracious for your assisstance.  This is the question
I received from a professor at the institution where I am employed:

"...maybe you have heard of a book--it describes how technology is a
double-edged sword. I thought it was called "Blowback," but it's not.  I
think it was published this year or late last year."
Many thanks,

Matt

--
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."  Carl Sagan