[Sca-librarians] Library Catalogue Programs Question

Jackie Wyatt vaanthro at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 09:15:19 CDT 2007

Greetings all,

I’ve been asked to work on expanding our tiny resource library at work and I’m looking to choose
one of the free catalogue programs available so we can actually keep track of our holdings in a
somewhat organized manner.  Are there any in particular that people would recommend?  I’ve been a
bit out of the library loop for a while and haven’t been keeping up on such things.
Thanks

Medb ingen Dungaile