[Sca-librarians] Librarians

Vandy Tune trimarianlibrarian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 07:04:59 CDT 2007

Dear Milady Roslin,

I cannot speak for what other kingdoms have, but our kingdom has had a
librarian since the early 90's.  Unfortunately, our once large library
collection was damaged during one of the storms and I am attempting to
repair, restore, and replace.  We do have several Baronies and some Shires
with collections independent of the main kingdom collection.  Displays are
made by the local librarians at local events and I will be displaying with
the help of deputies at kingdom events.  The books are available for
checkout to the populace who hold membership with the SCA in Trimaris.
Please excuse my rambling. (Talking about books is exciting!)

Wintering is the sun gloried realm between the three seas that is Trimaris
is wonderful.  Have you, perchance, had the opportunity to attend any of our
many events?  May I extend an invitation and say that Hero of the Chalice
will be an event not to be missed. Pray, I would welcome your company at my
table for feast.

YIS,

Franca Donato
Residing in the Shire of the Ruins, and by God's Grace, the Kingdom of
Trimaris