[Sca-librarians] Pennsic Weather

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 13:46:39 CDT 2007

On Jul 19, 2007, at 8:26 AM, mhermance4 wrote:

>  Stefan, you may not be a librarian, but your Florilegium provides
> something vital without which we librarians could not exist - a
> place to look for and find answers. Yes, I really do use it at
> work. Many thanks.
>  As to the weather, we're finally getting some rain. With luck, it
> will soften the ground enough so that we won't need blasting caps
> to put in our tent stakes this year. The temperature is currently
> in the 80's during the day, but the humidity makes it feel a bit
> "close". I hope we get a wee bit more of a steady rain between now
> and Pennsic.
>  See you then, Tuiren (who lives nearby)

Thanks on the Pennsic area weather report. 80's doesn't sound too bad
even with some humidity. I can remember some rather hot Pennsics.
Since I'm flying to Pennsic there is only so much clothing I can
bring (sigh, I really should have been making, or having made, some
more linen outfits several months ago...) and this helps me decide
whether to slide things more towards hot or cold weather clothing.
Although I've also learned that it can be both at the same Pennsic.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com