[Sca-librarians] Pennsic Meeting

mhermance4 mhermance4 at myway.com
Thu Jul 19 08:59:26 CDT 2007

'If you feed them, they will come."<br>

 Very true. I have found that a well-placed chocolate cake, loaf of banana bread, or suchlike has served me well. I've given them to garages after brake or transmission repair, to stores on the day after Christmas or Thanksgiving, etc. Customer recognition? You bet. tonight I'm baking chocolate "sympathy cakes" for all 24 of those poor sods at the local Borders bookstore who have to be part of the orchestrated frenzy tomorrow night involving the new Harry Potter book. I'll just drop off the cakes so they can keep up their blood sugar and know somebody gives a $#@! that they have to be there and do their jobs. Then I'll pick up my book Saturday afternoon when the stress level is lower. Tuiren, who will bring a little something to the meeting.