[Sca-librarians] Fwd: Pennsic Weather

Nancy Shapiro tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu
Thu Jul 19 14:22:33 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy Shapiro <tiggyn at alum.wellesley.edu>
Date: Jul 19, 2007 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-librarians] Pennsic Weather
To: mhermance4 at myway.com

Don't worry, as soon as the tents cover a certain percentage of the ground,
it issues a siren call to local rainstorms.  Master John McGuire tells of
how once when at the Giant Eagle (dressed in mundanes so blending into the
background) he heard  the following exchange betweeen a couple of locals:

"Those folks in the funny clothes are back at the Coopers."
"Yup.  Must be about time for the drought to break."

Ki-lin
scruffy-looking bookpusher